Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable(video 14), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hi everyone,

So I said a few days ago I would try and post a new Sable video before Christmas,, I’m cutting it a little late,  but I make it still only 22:44  Christmas eve and I’ve just finished the video and uploaded it to YouTube and all with just over an hour to spare *phew* wink The link is below, it mainly shows off the new speech/dialog system and quest system, but also shows off a few other new features too. as promised in an earlier post and also at the end of the video we will be posting the Sable change  log on our website, so you'll be able to see  the full list of changes and additions which have gone in since the public Alpha earlier this year (since the  video really only shows a couple and there’s been a lot more done and added since the public Alpha). the change log probably won’t go up until after the Christmas and new year break, but when it does I’ll be sure to share the link to the change log page here when its up on our website. Anyway the link to the new Sable video is below, hope you all enjoy it and a merry Christmas to you all from the whole team here At Ebon Sky Studios, thanks for all your support throughout the year and we wish you all a happy and prosperous 2021!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq0n7439xEc

Paul Lemm
Ebon Sky Studios
email: i...@ebonskystudios.com