Re: So, sell me on Clock?

npcs can, but they'll take a lot from you. Better off with pcs if you ask me.
8-20 is the usual damage of dweller's spear. You have to wait for the moment an axe swing in tanglewood deals 120 damage to your chest and you'll know what hell is like. That how it is for me right now when I go to train. I'm too high to train my top skills in easy areas.
it's always good to retrieve, bandage, hide and wait, y'kno. and bandages actually don't cost a lot...besides, you can always hide, wait and ambush. you don't have to jump at them and try to hide in combat. there are certain hide-difficult rooms in the village...and once you get to have those with tridents to the north stab you for 70 damage with their random cobalt (because cobalt is badass against most but nethrim), good luck.:)