Re: frustrated with blindness (read post if you want context)

On the topic of cures: I really don't know if I'll want one. My mom wants me to get one, but of course she does because she doesn't think that I should have a say in anything, but I don't know, honestly. It would be nice to drive, but A) I'm starting to come to terms with my blindness. It used to really smack me down, for days at a time. And I've just started working on that, and B) I don't know if it would be worth it to basically learn how to live again. I'm already going to have to do that because my family has taught me very little home/life skills, and I really don't want to have to again. Being able to drive and such would be nice, however. It's a hard choice.