Re: Fara, a new browser or downloadable roguelike

@aaron77 I'm not sure what you mean by "exit tiles", exactly. As far as I can work out, you exit an area by literally walking off the edge of it. The problem I tend to have is when I'm searching an area, I'll accidently walk off the edge without meaning to.

true, if it was listing the entire edge of an area as exits that would be a problem, but if it just said "you step west, exit west," rather like "you step west, wall south", only speaking of the tiles immediately next to your characters' location then that shouldn't be a problem.

This is the main issue I'm having since I keep trying to walk around an area and find resources or search it for quest targets, and walking straight off the edge since I never know how close to the edge I am.
I will try the /listexits command though and see if that helps.

With wood and crafting, I didn't know you could get logs from harvesting trees, I thought the only way to get logs was just by chopping the trees down, which seems to take quite a while.
Your also  correct as far as staminer goes, in the past jumping was far more useful, though it would be nice to get condition reports in the log so you can know when you need to rest or to run away from a fight.