Re: Fara, a new browser or downloadable roguelike

yeah, all /listexits does at the moment is tells you if you're near a border and how many steps away it is.
wall notifications would be nice though they're not something I've needed, because as you said buildings are squares.
navigating castles and forts is also easy because there are braziers to guide your path to all the important rooms.
what did jump used to do and why was it more useful?  I only started playing after the big patch from last month.
Harvesting trees does not in itself provide logs.  The point to harvesting trees is that harvesting lowers the durability of the tree far faster than actually attacking (at least with the crappy quality wooden axes and stats you start with.)  So you harvest twice (because a third time will completely destroy the tree,) then attack with the axe.  If the axe deals the killing blow, so to speak, you'll earn more logs than if if another weapon or your harvesting dealt the killing blow.
If you use discord, I highly recommend the game's Discord server.  Everyone is really friendly and you could speak to the developer directly about your suggestions.
I'm also active on there and would be happy to help you out further as I could respond far quicker.
The server's link is:
https://discord.gg/FEp52yj