Blind humans and living situations?

Hi,
So since it's lockdown time and I'm bored, and also since I'll be moving out in a year or 2 myself, I'd be curious to hear from y'all as regards where you currently live, be that with family, a roommate, student accommodation or anything else, as well as what your bills are like and how you obtain the money to pay them. If you'd like, feel free to include any past experiences you've had as well, be they good or bad.
For those of you who are too lazy to write up a post but would still like to contribute, I've included a pol. I would like to see some discussion on this though, as from the vast amounts of searching I've done this isn't something I've seen coming up all too often. Lots of stuff about jobs, but only a little as regards how people are actually living.