Re: Accessibility in video games

I have not looked too deeply into the last of us two, and got the impression that "the game plays itself "is roughly half or more correct. What does the player actuallydo that makes it worthwhile?
But yeah, I live by myself and require one euphamism of an incentive to bother with mainstream games, because that would mean I'd be buying and setting up the console ... Ugh, and getting someone to fix my internet because you can't play games without internet anymore for some stupid, stupid, stupid reason. So we're looking at, what, a few months of saving, plus unpleasant human interaction, all to play some games (plural, because there does not exist a single game worth that). Said experience better be euphamism good.
I mean, I'm here making this comment, so clearly I'd prefer it if things were different. But good luck selling me on ... basically any game I could possibly play independently, never mind enough to justify all the setup.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zlorth via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azure via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the godfather via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the godfather via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the godfather via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector