Re: Braillemon status update!

First of all, thanks, thanks so very much for create this modification of pokemon games to convert it to a audio game.
I'm a huge fan of pokemon games, and have the possibility of play without help a pokemon game is... it is simply fantastic.

well...
how to you create this game?
You had programmed all of things from scratch? or your take a advanced pokemon adaptation project to game maker to modify it and add some speaking and coordinating functions?

but... if you reprogrammed all pokemon things... for the game... Your work is simply awesome!

The pokemon battling system is complete?
What generation of battle system are you using?
You included in the game EVS and IVS systems?

How many pokemon are included in the game? only the first generation?

and... and...
well, I have a lot of questions and suggestions for the game, but first I need complete my adventure.

thanks for make it possible!

This is only the edge of the project! In the future is possible, You should create a team with some people, to not only recreate the first games, but all next generations!

I have some... conflicts with game maker, and I prefer other frameworks for other programming languages, but if the game works fine with gamemaker, continue with it.

Thanks for make this, and if possible, I Want to help you.

The game is  open source? or currently you have it in closed source.

Well ¡thanks!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector