Re: Braillemon status update!

Ok... I've reached the end of this awesome beta.
Current I have a tons of hype waiting to the next beta release in some months.
Simply thanks Rachel for done this amazing work.

The rocket in the jail (that gives you dig in the original games) isn't implemented yet?

well, More funny glitches that I've found playing the game ˆˆ
When you buy an item (repel in this case) you can put one random quantity of items to buy, and every time you can buy it. If you don't have the money to pay it, simply, your money decrease to negative values. Currently, I have -150 pokedollars. Am... I am propped up on the mart? haha.
But, if you have less money than the prize of one item, you can't buy any. In my case, I Can't buy anything, because I've less than 0 pokedollars xD.

Another suggestion. Some static and frequent  elements, such as the nurse Joy or the tender in the pokemart, currently don't have positional sounds to find it. I think that they need their own sounds to find them easily.

If you enter an exit rapidly from cerulean city, the music of route 4 and the city are overlapped

Some pokedex data are outdated. I can catch a Sandshrew in route 4, but the pokedex says that this version doesn't have Sandshrews. And... Keep them in the game! I love this pokemon! :3

The moves with multi hit functionality doesn't play it's sound repeatedly.
When I use double slap with my klefairy, the sound of attack only plays one time. In the original games, when you use double slap, the animation (and sound) plays twice.

The bug with the money in the mart applies with any item. I've only 850  pokedollars, but I can buy 50 potions, and I currently have -248 pokedollars xd.
The result, is that in my bag, I've 5 potions and a negative value for my money.

When a evolution ends, the question of stop it, is continuing appear.
And, I think that you should change the stopping method of evolutions. Using the system of the games. If you press b ( z in this case) you can stop the evolution process

if you start a battle with a some element that causes a continuous noise like a cutting bushes, when the battle starts, the noise of the bush (or route entrance) doesn't stop.

When you goes out of bill's house, the cerulean city music remains. Instead to return to the music of route 24.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector