Re: The wiggles, the wheels on the bus.

@bradd, we need to protest the horrible human rights abuses and blatant indoctrination into inferior political doctrins caused by these so called "nursary rhymes."

little miss Muffat? Well this is obviously a rhyme intended to teach girls that they should always stay at home, and expect nothing out of life, otherwise they will be terrified by spiders!
Twinkle twinkle little star? A clear attempt to discourage children from considering important astronomical questions, since when the child wonders what the star is, they simply receive the answer that the star is "like a diamond", a blatant attempt at misinformation.

Old King coal: A blatant attempt to persuade children that the upper class has no need to pay for anything, they merely call for entertainment, and drugs and are justifiably given it, since Old King Coal never pays! for anything.

Humpty dumpty: obviously another attempt to crush children's social aspirations, since we are told that getting on a wall causes humpty to have a great fall, one which even the forces of the state cannot prevent, so the clear and obvious moral here is to teach children to know their state appointed place and never have higher aspirations!

@Soren, interesting questions, but I believe the answers are implicit in the situation fortold on that bus.

1. how fast are the wheels spinning?

Obviously, since the song is sung in four four time, and we learn the wheels go round and round, we can estimate that the bus wheels are revolving at something of a rate of two revolutions per second at a constant rate, since we learn they do this all the way to town, or alternately, all day long. This then produces the idea that the bus is clearly powered not by an internal combustian engine, but by some lower grade apparatus.

Combining this knolege with the information that the people on the bus bounce up and down, we can only then assume that the people are actually the buss's main mode of locomotion, inslaved to keep the iternal torture and opression machine going, a job which planely slaves are groomed to do from childhood, since we learn that the babies are also on the bus, as are the children!

2. how big are the wheels.

Given the previous speculations, we can assume that the wheels are at least as large as a person, which, given the bouncing up and down, also raises the possibility that this develish machine clearly is used to crush and destroy any poor people who get in it's way.

3. why don't i just ask how fast this bus is going?

Because the bus driver will tell you "too much noise!" questions are not permitted, all must obey without question!
Which in turn makes me wonder if this bus is actually run by the daleks.

4. is this a party bus?,

given the massive amounts of opression, slavery and lack of human rights involved, it's absolutely clear this is! a party bus!
A conservative party bus no less! big_smile.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SightlessWolf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindLightning via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rowangarel98 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector