Re: The wiggles, the wheels on the bus.

Good day,
As a formal representative of Buses and friends I must ask you to cease this fake news, anti-state rhetoric.
For instance, if you look over here, look, these people are smiling! They're smiling, they're happy. But no. the cameras are all pointed over there. It's fake news, fake news. Little miss Muffit? She's a puppet,
She's being paid by people who want to end your freedom.
Let me tell you about twinkle twinkle little star. that's a great star, I love that star. It's done great things for our planet, for our nation. It's great. It's, in fact, uge. It's a uge, great star. I know it, you know it.
I'm going to end this farse, row, row, row your boat. Clear safety guiding our great children. "If you see a crocodile, don't forget to scream." Obviously, because crocodiles hate loud noises, then our great people can come and help.
We've spent billions and billions of dollars on crocodile safety programs which we publish every day. And we're going to have another program out on Incy, Wincy Spider. ... It'll be a great program. Just ask my friend, he's my best friend. He loves me. Mr Jorris Bonsman.

Yes, well um, well you know. Well what i think is, um. That is to say. Absolutely, I I, I think it's definitely, um. Well we need to ensure that. Which is to say our top, priority. For you, as a people, for a forum, is to well. LEts go over to the press now. Lets ask um, well. You know from yes, no totally.

I have a question: London bridge is falling down clearly makes references to the state of the no longer existing British empire, how the classic romance and upper ladyship of such great times have since fallen down. Can you answer me what you intend to do?

Here's the deal! We're going to rebuild the bridge. Not a wall, it'll be a bridge. I hate bridges but we'll do it. And. And... And..
It'll be uge.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindLightning via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rowangarel98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector