Re: what should we do if the forum, Whent down with out any warning?

Yeah, to be honest a lot of that is why I haven't seriously taken this on--you need a lot of bandwidth to deal with this community.  I'd consider running the server but only if a lot of stuff changed to not put me personally at some risk, and I'd certainly not want to moderate.  I wish audiogames as a whole would grow up.  Perhaps the good that eventually comes out of this forum going down is that finally happening.  But at the moment it is pretty easy to age out of all the games we do have, and if you're over like 25 then you have to have a very particular personality type to hang out here.

I'd never point a sighted dev at this forum because it's an embarrassment to blind people everywhere, really.  Anyone over 25 is super likely to run far away with the idea that blind people are neurotic messes with hurricanes of drama following them everywhere they go.  Which to be honest does seem to generally be true, but no reason to make that blatantly obvious to every sighted person who might wander along.