Re: what should we do if the forum, Whent down with out any warning?

A few thoughts:
If this forum goes down, I think we need to start fresh. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're probably thinking I'm crazy, because there is a large db of audiogames, but for some time I have been thinking it would be good, for this forum, and the community, to start fresh, and restart everything. And then we could just make groups where we could talk about it, ie., discord, telegram, what's app, skype, etc etc etc.
Btw, we already have the community called blind games in russia, but it's not in english, so other people don't really benefit, and in the last months, it hasn't been that active from what i have gathered.
Also, let me debunk the mith that discord is not accessible, this thing works better than skype IMO. I use discord all the time, never had a single issue.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azure via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vortex1024 via Audiogames-reflector