Scenario training!

Good afternoon all,
So with a few new IT certifications (with hopefully more to come) and at least 300 hours of training under my belt, I'm ready to put these skills to the test in ways very little test-prep materials can.
So my request is this. Think of a question, and make it scenario based. I'll provide you an example down below, and let's see how many of you can get it right.
I'll come back at the end of every week (if the circumstances allow) to spend a few minutes in this topic and answer some questions and potentially come up with some more questions.
That being said, you can post issues your having with your own machine or equipment as well. I'll try and run through with you and see if I'm capable of helping you resolve it.
You don't have to make these multiple choice either like this first one is, for added difficulty.
So here's my first question.
Marie arrives to the office on Monday morning and boots up her windows 10 computer, only to realize that she can't connect to even the network in the office.
Opening up the command prompt, she runs the ipconfig command. She looks at her Ethernet adapter and sees her IPV4 address is 169.254.0.1, a private IP address.
Marie knows that she had a valid connection to the network the previous work day. She is also sure nothing drastic has changed in her system.
What is the problem here?
A. Dhcp.
B. Malware.
C. Firewall.