Re: Your chance to contribute to accessibility research

@9 no problem, I understand. thanks for your interest in any case.
@10 so it takes an hour and half to complete including a short break. strange the sign up button for zoom didn't work for you. I just checked using firefox and NVDA and pressing the sign up button worked fine.
yes, diagrams are like graphs. it's a way to represent information in a 2d spatial way to make it easier to understand at a quick glance. you don't need to know anything about them to participate.
zoom is very easy to use and superbly accessible. just sign up, download the desktop app and log in. you can navigate the minimalistic zoom interface with tab and activate buttons with spacebar or enter. once we set up a time, I will send you a link for the meeting. opening the link with your browser will prompt you whether to join the meeting using the zoom desktop app. accepting that opens up the zoom desktop app, where you just confirm you want to join with or without video.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dragonlee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector