Re: Thoughts About Audiogames getting Nintendo Switch Ports

At 26, Was never one for judging people for their videogame prefferences, like you certainly seem to be. While I can't say I've heard of a Netendo, I can say that the Nintendo Switch costs $299, just like that big Amazon Echo you mentioned. Have you ever held a Switch? It's pretty tiny, and makes a lot of sense as either a secondary console, or a primary one. Regarding your accessibility comments, the Nintendo Switch is actually pretty accessible, minus a TTS feature of course.
As far as "not giving a f*ck" about this, why put down those of us that want to push accessibility of videogames forward? Why simply settle for what we have now? Settling didn't get us TLOU2 on the PS4. Nor did it get us any of the other mainstream games with various levels of accessibility on various platforms.
Getting back to the topic of the Nintendo Switch, consider this. Most audiogames, with the exception of the RPG's, are played in short bursts. In other words, perfect for a hybrid console like the Switch. RPG's have a great home on the platform as well.
Next time, really consider where you stand vs the rest of the blind gaming community before you start bashing, and being afraid to try something new to you. For the record, I'm about to go install Steam to play a game I recently heard about, so hopefuly things go well on that front.
To end off, you have a passion for the X-Box apparently, and I have one for the Switch, and I don't think I'm alone in that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : James via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : James via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : James via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : James via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector