Re: Castaways contest, with cash prizes!

Nicely done Key, it actually sounds like you've improved dramatically since the last time you posted.  I'm guessing with a few adjustments to your strategy, you'll be handing in saved games to get on the high score board.  big_smile

Yujin9091, what is your primary source of food during the mission?  Hopefully you've been able to gain a few types of food, but what is the main one you've been relying on?  I am just curious.

In another thread Dark had a great post that explained the pitfalls of hunting.  Hunting starts out fantastic.  You get lots of meat and hides in a very short amount of time, but as the forests thin out, you get less and less.  The hunters spend more time out hunting, and are more likely to bring home nothing.  Players who rely on hunting at the beginning, need to be working toward a replacem ent food source so that they can switch (or supplement) it with something else.  At the moment I'm a fan of vegetable farming, but in the past I've been a fan of other things.  I guess anything will work as long as you plan it out carefully, so find one that works for you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yujin9091 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yujin9091 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yujin9091 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector