Re: Help your developer make cooler games by donating

Hi.
First off, I think that dark is right.
There wasn't really much plot in battel zone. And it did feel like kill such and such enemy then go rite and jump over a few pits and done. I understand that programming is hard and that "developers need to eat" But if I'm being honest I've herd that one before and don't like it.
I've not herd that from you but I can't remember where I herd it but it felt like I was being guilt tricked into buying there title as in, oh no, this person needs money for food because where they are at the moment is hard for them so I'll help them. Don't you get s s i?  I think that's what it's called in America.
As for donating. I wouldn't just yet, if battel zone or other games you made had better plots and more of a replay valiue then yes I'd consider it.
Also I'd highly recommend making a site of your own so that it's easier for those that want to donate to do so.
I don't know of any sites that offer you a service where they make sites for you or give you a sertan ammount of memmory though, so can't help with that.