Re: Help your developer make cooler games by donating

Actually Brad, 700 dollars is close to 500 pounds, not 800, and also while food and other general things in America are cheaper, rent and transport costs I believe can be much higher.

The person to talk to about this is tom ward, sinse he's sat and mathematically calculated out all the bennifits.

Either way,  as I said I don't mind developers asking for living costs as long as they're working full time, though I'm not sure how well this sort of model would work if you were only bringing out a couple of games a year.