Re: People who live in the US, what schools for the blind are the best?

35, I do agree immigration is subjective, but the law explicitly not allowing certain things to be done probably does alot to limit that. If op had a college degree, I think he could immigrate, or it would be worth a try. I also think your post would serve a good guide, to which I will expand on a point. When moving, the place matters alot. I would say in addition to what you said, to avoid red/republican states. Such states generally allocate very little spending towards public services, which would very likely mean bad or nonexistant transit services. I would also avoid the states without an income tax for the same reason. States that  have no income tax, with the exception of Washington, are red states, and as they don't collect revenue from the highest earners in the state,  they use regressive taxes, such as property or sales taxes, which would mean you could be spending a massive boatload of money on sales taxes. But more importantly due to less funds, there likely would be little to no public services and bad infrastructure would be a thing, like the power plants not meeting demand and leavinng people to freeze in the cold, hello Texas?
Such red states have also very few regulations that protect the consumer, like you can be kicked out in  under 2 days in some states from an apartment, or not have any rights to withhold rent if there is a problem that the landlord won't fix that makes the unit uninhabitable.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector