Re: People who live in the US, what schools for the blind are the best?

Ok so before I even say anything here, I fully agree with the sentiment that people who smoke indoors, around other people, without any form of consent are assholes. It will never bother me personally, but there are perfectly understandable reasons why others might not be OK with it. The same somewhat holds true of vaping, although the latter is kind of a weird one, since the etiquette surrounding it is kind of all over the place, and largely comes down to individual discretion. My family, for instance, have no problem with me vaping in my bedroom since it doesn't bother them, and I'm not liable to set off any smoke alarms in here because my pen's cloud production is next to nothing. Most of the time it's not even obvious that I've recently done it say for a little bit of a room note, though that last one may be flavor dependant.
@Ghost, I think your post is a perfect example of why cigarettes *shouldn't* be banned. People will just find ever more desperate ways to get their fix. Also? Nicotine withdrawal is a *huge* problem. It's not just a, oh bummer, I really want a fag, but I can't get one any more, continue living type of affair, more of a, shit I need my fag now now now and my entire body is shaking and my ADHD is outdoing itself aaaaaaaa, type of affair. I agree that cigarettes are bad for the environment and all, but as are so many things. Think of the amount of plastic containers you buy containing who knows what every week at the supermarket, for example. Vaping would be the ideal substitute, but it's also an extremely different sensation, even MTL, and not everyone is going to like it.
Also, I'm sure many of you here drink coffee. Perhaps several cups a day, if you're anything like myself. It's, not quite up there with Nicotine as regards addiction, but it's pretty dam close. It definitely is addicting, no question about that, just look at the amount of people who literally need their fix in the morning.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector