Re: Looking for games like the following

I'm sorry, but I don't have the equipment to do that. And, to be totally honest, I don't think that would help much. The game has no stereo elements, so I would just tell you to go to 14, then to 13 and so on. That I already did with my text guide. I'll probably add a section to my guide soon explaining how you can use the battle screen, but it's easy to figure out anyway. As for advantages and disadvantages of classes, that is the whole fun to find out yourself in my opinion. We have no disadvantages in this area of the game. The point of my guide was to describe the paths you should take, because that's hard to figure out as a blind player, and leave everything else to the player. Because otherwise, what's the point in playing when every strategy and fight is guided?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector