Re: Looking for games like the following

One of the things that I do enjoy about the game is that being that you don't know what is around you. You have to take chances.
With the game state as it is. It reminds me of a game I played years ago.
You saw the square you are on but didn't see the squares around you. You had to guess which way to go. I don't remember the video game's name.
It was on one of the following. NES, SNES Gennesis. It could make you mad when you got into a trap.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector