Re: Vapours of this universe, how do you avoid dry hits?

Well, I know how much my tank lasts me approximately. I preffer to change the liquid sooner rather than letting it dry out completely since  I really hate that taste. Also, if I am not sure how much I have left I unscrew the top of my vape and move the coil around in the tank a bit, if there's something left I can feel it since the coil will encounter some resistance.
I should specify that I have a vape consisting of a battery and tank built together. The only things I have to change are the coil, which is screwed on to the cap and the e-liquid.
I thought of buying one that supports pods at first but decided to buy my current one instead since the flavours I can find in e-liquid form are far superior in my opinio, there are more variants to choose from and it's cheaper in general. Sofar, I don't regret my choice.