Re: History of AudioGames.net, from the first posts from each room

I am going to give My feedback regarding this forum. Here goes.
Well, as a forumite, I am enjoying my stay here. Since I have the tendency to avoid all the drama topics, I feel that I am enjoying. It's cool that we have discussion about a lot of different type of games. Hmm, and there's User Karma. I don't take that very seriously, but in my mind, there's a thought somewhere, that I appreciate those people who gave me these many thumbs ups.
Also, I feel, that's good that I haven't got a single warning here, *grin*. Though I understand there are a lot of us who didn't got a single warning.
I registered in November 2019 as you can see, I posted somethings for a while, December I think. Then I vanished from here for 6 months.
Presently, I am just typing 1/2/3 posts per day.
Now coming to the negative point, after all, there is nothing without its prose and cons, smile.
I don't like the way people are attacking developers, they should be given some chances to reflect on their mistakes. One example, yesterday a guy posted something in Manamon 1 thread. It was very disappointing.
Also, I sent a PM to Jayde 5 or 6 days before, it was a request to respond a little faster on name changing requests. Haven't got any reply, +the status appears as read.
Rest all is well. I also like to browse things like you did @zenothrax. In fact I do it in a month, smile. I also spend some of my time in reading old posts of the forum, to know the community better.
Let's see, what the future will be.
Edit: I also did not liked a way like the way our former moderator, Lukas was attacked. He just asked for donations, and people could simply refuse it. By reading the old posts of the forum, I understand that they have contributed many things here.
Anybody could be scammed. Maybe that was his first mistake, and he learnt something from it?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector