Re: History of AudioGames.net, from the first posts from each room

Hi,
I really enjoy the forum, although in my early (and immature) days of posting I sometimes was slightly involved in drama topics, but I fortunately haven't gotten a warning yet.
Although there has been quite some negativity here recently, I still enjoy the forum. I not only enjoy the many discussions about games, but also the wide variety of topics discussed in the Off-Topic Room. From computer tips to technical support to even discussions about space missions (check out Magurp for that), there's something for everyone there.
All in all, I think the forum is great for keeping up with game releases, discussing games and discussing all sorts of other stuff.
But now, to the negative points:

I don't like that developers who made some mistakes in the past aren't really given a second chance on here. And I know I'm sometimes part of this, but sometimes I just can't hold it back.

And about user karma: I always like to divide the number of a person's posts through their user karma to maybe see how useful/entertaining/whatever their posts are. I am not super focused on user karma, but I still appreciate that shiny little plus sign with a number below my posts.

So, according to my profile, I registered here in 2017, but I started posting some time later.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector