Re: death match project alpha

Hi.
@Vlad25 have you taken a look at all your posts do you realize that they all say the same things over and over again? I'm just going to take a guess here and say that you have no programming experience. If you did you would know that it takes a long time even if you have 3 or 4 people to help you with the coding. And if you know anything about mainstream games it takes about 40 or 50 programmers to work on a game and still takes them at least a year to finish a large project. My point is that creating a game takes time and the fourth beta won't be out just because you want it to be. I have to say that if I were developing games right now I wouldn't want you on my team either.
Anyway, just understand that when the beta comes out danny will tell us and constantly asking him, "is it ready? is it ready? is it ready?" won't make the game come out any faster. Danny will have to keep answering your questions again and again and let me tell you that will slow down development a lot. And if your bord there are plenty of things to do read a book or play another game or something. I've never understood how people can be bord since there's always something you can do. The point is if your bord it's your fault.

@danny, if you want I will keep replying to this guy so you won't be bothered by him anymore.
Hth.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arabic two thousand via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector