Re: sci-fi muds, wayfar1444.

I'm crushed over this tbh. It's something I did not need in my life. I put my all into this game, made the start of a sound pack I didn't really enjoy making because it was getting in the way of my playing. I put so much time in, and tbh, it was partially an escape for what's going on in my personal life.

Further discussion on this from either side is just not going to get us anywhere, however. I tried, and failed. When I was trying to make my case, I was accused of trolling, even though I was serious. There's just no logical reason for refusing to write down a basic set of rules to be followed. Hell, I liked the open nature of the game, and that there were few rules. I liked and sstill do like the game, but I won't put myself in a position to face potential abuse by a power tripping admin.

You can say no rules and mean it. You can even change your mind and start writing down rules. But it's completely absurd to say that the rules should be clear when there are no rules even in help rules. I just can't express the level of density and stubbornness that I witnessed in my last few moments there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rafalko112 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector