Re: Golden Crayon Asset Replacement Project

@Jack, In case you didn't know, The guy who host the server for tunmi is paying the server with his own pocket change. Tunmi doesn't pay the guy at all, As far as I'm aware of.
If He can't even pay for his own server, How do you expect him to hire a sound designer? This is the type of guy you would like to help, a guy who just ask for help and let you do everything without him giving a care?
If you forget. He ask us all to donate to the server hoster. He ask us to pay for his thing. I don't know, Its like, Hey dude, Would you host my game and pay for the bills for me as wel, If you don't have enough, just ask for donations from everyone. Isn't it more or less saying hey dude, Can I liv at your place and you clean it for me everyday? If You can't do it alone just ask around, I'm sure they lend some muscle. In the meantime, I'll go do my thing. He only wanted to do the part that he like, which is coding.
I know the example above is crood or might not even make much of a sence, But this is what you need to get. Your willing to help a guy who just want to do the easy part/the part that he like and then let you do 95% of the work.
Remember, The game came out a fiew days ago So I don't see any of this changing, not anytime soon. I said something in post number 95/96 in the original topic, And I say it again.
That shining light of hope I see in tunmi, is gon now, And by the looks of things, It would be a while before it can change. I would be happy if I can be prooven rong on this one.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector