Re: Golden Crayon Asset Replacement Project

So, here's what I think needs to happen in order for this sound design effort to be safer, and more organized. This is not direct instructions, more so what I would deem acceptable if I was considering sound design work for this project.
1. Tunme needs to take the initiative of hiring a sound designer.
Yup, I said hiring. He hasn't offered us any favors. Phantom is right on this one, we should not be obligated to pick up the pieces, especially for free. Again, if Tunme is no sound designer that in and of itself is fine, but I don't think we should be going around unloading our services for free, even a select few of us.
2. Both Tunme and the sound designer should enter into a legal agreement (if the dude is just about to turn 18, he can wait on this one then.
3. The list should be vetted by anyone part of our own community that had their assets lifted. Checked and rechecked. Tunmi's word alone can't be trusted.
4. Then starts the process of sound replacement.
5. Tunme then must hold up his end of the bargain, and insure he can provide whatever compensation was agreed upon. If that means selling the game, so be it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector