dead space one, dead space two and dead space three, is it playable?

hi, as the topic says, is all of these three games playable by us?
I'm downloading the first dead space on my pc now but I'm not sure how playable this is.
but someone says that these three games have object locater, similar to ninja gaiden three or resident evil six, and watchmen: the end is nigh.
is this system works the same as in watchmen: the end is nigh, ninja gaiden three or resident evil six? or is it only a detection menu like in deathmatch project alfa?