Re: dead space one, dead space two and dead space three, is it playable?

Actualy, structural failures were my idea, dead space didn't have anything to do with that at all. As someone who has beaten the first 2 games I can say that both are playable, but you need lots, lots, and lots of payshants. These arn't games you will simpply breaze through. And if your new to the series, don't play ds 2 as that one, in my opinion is the hardest to get to grips with. Their is a path finder you can use by holding control, but on the pc version its slow and the controls have a sirten delay about them. The parts I could see you having trouble with are the parts where you need to place sirten objects back, because their's a module you need to use just like in dm. Only their's not a sound, you need to guess where things go. Keep in mined though i've only beat them on ps 3. The pc version of dead space 1, when I last played it was neerly unplayable, because of really laggy controls including the mouse which made it really annoying to shoot enemies. If you are seriously going to play the pc version and you don't want it on your ps 3, please, get an xbox 360 controler if you can. It will save you tuns and tuns of swairwords. And I say again. The game can be played, even enjoyed and gotten into, but you need to have payshants with it and don't expect to ace it right on your first time through. I only managed to do it after sited help the first few times, and then afterwords even now I still have problems with the enemies. Slashers, the normal types of enemies you will get in the ishimura's halls are easy to kill. Leapers are a pain because they like to leap around the room. Just stomp on them, and don't waist ammo. Because unlike in other games, if you waist ammo, you are truely screwed because the only way your getting it back is to go up against them enemies.