Re: dead space one, dead space two and dead space three, is it playable?

The last time I checked in the store, the items in the inventory were in at least a bit of an order that you picked the items up in, so the plasma cutter was always on the bottom. What I do is sell enough at least so I can buy the next thing I need, but i'm careful to make sure I don't sell my plasma cutter, really I don't know why the game allows you to do that. Personally the stores in dead space 2 are easier to use for me, because health packs and such are on one area and weapons are on another. Item's arn't really that importent, as most of them such as health packs can be used with a quick command. On ps 3 heal is square. Repairing the ship is easy. Dead space 1 consists of nothing but repairing, so all you need to do is follow your objective locater and grab whatever you need. You can practicly play through the entire game and not need the inventory.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mayatobosr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector