Re: shadow rine full voice version released

Okay.
slight
spoilers

I got a stamina upgrade I think for winning the chest minigame in the capital city. I also found every cave on the map, including the one northwest of the capital city in the lake. I went back to every boss room to get the items they drop (except in the very last area, as unless my memory is completely wonky you can't go back in once you clear a mini-dungeon. I did that extra dungeon...some tricky jumps in there. I did all of this on hard mode, and my completion was still 87 percent. I also managed to not get a single game-over, but Rudolph's special attack hurts like hell on the higher difficulties. I wish there was some way to interrupt it or stop it from happening...I can only imagine how much pain to expect on metallic.

I've got a couple of questions though:
1. Are there any endings besides good ending and true ending? I tried to make choices on my last playthrough that all supported one character (Lilia actually) and I got nothing.
2. What exactly is Last Hope Eternal? My sword has to be level 15 before I get it, and I was hoping to get it on Metallic, but I don't know if it'll happen, since I have 77000 experience currently and am level 13, just finished the dragon shrine and have 2x experience as one of my perks.
3. On impossible, it says that monsters change their behaviour pattern, but I haven't noticed this. They still love jumping into lava or into pits trying to get at me, they still die fast, and while they do hit just a bit harder, I've yet to see smarter tactics, even from bosses. I literally had to stand still for more than eight seconds for either the bat or the dragon to hit me.
4. Does that guy who sells the Jubu recovery items ever run out or stop selling? I bought three, and he just keeps appearing.
5. Have any of you beaten it on metallic yet?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector