Re: a few complaints about the blind comunity

hi,
I personally think that it is acceptable to demand entitlements that are garanteed by law
blindness is considered to be a severe disability due to the affect it has on one's  ability to due things
sure we can do most things that sighted people can
but we do things usually alot slower
also, the cost of a disability can be very high
this is why governments provide us with discounts on stuff
to provide us with equal access
there are some things that are mandatory for companies
like a 25% discount on all cable, dsl and fiber internet packages as well as phone packages
and a free pass for all city buses and metros
in this situation I would demand these entitlements since they are a right that the government provides us
however I would think it very wrong to ask for something that is not a wright under law
for example, free meals at restaurants
if these were given to me I would accept not to be rude b ut I wouldn't demand these things