Re: Farewell Nocturnus

@Dark and everyone else,
For some people, there comes a point in time when nothing anyone says will comfort them, and anything said almost seems like the wrong thing to say.  Interestingly enough, I'm not one of those people, preferring to look at the intent behind the words which makes all the difference, all the difference in the world.  I peer behind every word searching for the reason, hoping to extract something out of all that is written and spoken as a love for words has given me the want to do.  You need not fear that you have said or written something insensitive to me if it comes from the heart; I truly appreciate such things and do my best never to forget.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector