Re: Farewell Nocturnus

@Nocturnus, it's a susceptibility to tonsil infections which plagued me when I was younger, but could just as well have been related to my inherited condition that is also ultimately responsible for my blindness. The effect, as it stands and has for a while now, is a 10 DB shift in my hearing balance, with the right ear being the lesser. I like to thing that I've accommodated it, or that maybe it really isn't all that noticeable, but in fact there are situations where it absolutely makes a difference, whether it's being able to hear the ticking of a clock based on what direction I'm facing, or discern background sound from people speaking to me directly. This latter in particular is sufficiently commonplace that I worry about what else I might be missing in daily life, with the usual anxiety that brings. So I *completely* understand if you've got better things to be worried about that moderating this board. Although, as I said, you must remain hopeful . smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector