Re: anyone ever attempted to learn swedish?

Lol! Yeah, drunk norwegians sounds damn funny, trust me. haha.
The two languages are very much simular when writing, but pronounced quite differently, but not with so much difference so we can't understand each other. But for people who don't know the languages, they might sound like two different languages. smile
Harrylst: where have you found an accessible danish course? I'm interested to see what it's like. smile
If you guys are interested, I can post links to some great videos so you can hear the different dialekts in danish and norwegian. I might also be able to find something great in swedish.