Re: Farewell Nocturnus

Hi nocturuns. remember that? I do. it was funny. People were joking about your name on here. I think I spelt it write, I hope so. Oh not the name Nocturnus but Nocturun. smile

Remember, try your best to be happy, live life to the best and... eat pizza. What, what do you mean, eat pizza isn't a good message, pizza my friend, is awesome!

Oh and keep being you, no matter what anyone says you're awesome! From what I'm reading of your posts, it would be great to no you and even though I've not read much from you I feel like i do no you and am always happy after reading your posts.

Keep smiling,
brad.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : brad via Audiogames-reflector