Re: Farewell Nocturnus

@Nocturnus, generally I would certainly agree with you on openness and honesty being better than risking being misunderstood or misjudged, and I appreciate your reasons, albeit I can't share them completely myself.

However, equally I've known people who felt obligated to share things about themselves with others, which is not a good state of affairs and just wanted to check that wasn't the case, especially with you being a moderator, sinse I'd rather you didn't think you owed! anyone anything because of that position, quite the oposite in fact.

I have known people admit facts about themselves at the wrong time and in the wrong way, and it be a less than good experience for them, which indeed was why I asked you when you first told me the reason over e-mail you were deciding to stop moderating, exactly what you wanted shared, sinse confidence is a precious thing and not something to be squandered.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : brad via Audiogames-reflector