Re: Cyber Knights discussion

claudiogaranzini wrote:

Hi! You ard doing a great job and this ne release I've just downloaded is pretty good but... When it asks mee to go to the terminal, and I go there, how to use it? Thanks a lot

@claudiogaranzini - thanks for pointing this out.  It seems like none of the buttons in the shops are getting VO descriptors, so I will now add this to the following release:

1. Get all shop buttons to express their intent ("Use Phone", etc).

Also, now that I am typing this, I can see that there is no way for you to go into a building or activate the terminal with VO.  Oh uh ... let me think on that and talk to Cory and we will try to have something in for the next release.  This is the biggest disadvantage to CK right now - you can't really play the game til you can activate the buildings. So -

2. Enable entering buildings / accessing data terminals with VO

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TreseBrothers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TreseBrothers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TreseBrothers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TreseBrothers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector