Re: Cyber Knights discussion

I'm actually looking forward to the AI, considering that it was inspired by one of the best games to make pretty realistic AI, Dwarf Fortress. I've tried several times to talk with the developers about that game, but no go. They said they wouldn't know how to do it, and having the inability to look at the game I'm not sure how I could be of help.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TreseBrothers via Audiogames-reflector