Re: LLVM discussion

Damn it, visualstudio! This is getting wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of hand! We've told you again and again that you cannot create executables from simple scripts yet! Your not experienced enough to do that! Unless, of course, you are able to turn the entire script, line by line, into assembly language, which then can be assembled by a compiler! As Camlorn said, we've nailed the nail into the board until it fell out the other side trying to help you out with this. You need to ask a computer expert in your local country if you really need to understand it. If you keep asking the same question over and over in different ways, your going to annoy us so much that we're going to need to close this thread! All I've seen on this damn thread is you asking "How do I make a compiler?" or, "How do I make executables with a programming language?" when we've told you, time and time again, that you shouldn't make a compiler o r try to make executables yet! Sure, mz is the systems-compliant executable format, but stop trying to build executables out of other executables unless you know what your doing! This is a very dangerous road your going down, visualstudio. Not on the forum, but on your computer. An executable ahs to be a perfectly made one, with no errors that the processor can find. A program should only have logic ones at most. If the processor faults on another computer, the owner of said computer is going to find a way to contact you and start complaining about it, and there's nothing that you can do because you don't know assembly language. Can you just lay off the "make a compiler" thesis until you're actually ready for it? If you don't, one of these days I'm going to get so angry at you that I'll get banned myself, and I don't want to be banned again. And if I am banned, this time, it'll be a legit reason to ban me, unlike the other time, whic h wasn't true at all, and in fact was of someones bad observation techniques. Taht someone, I will not name.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Manu via Audiogames-reflector