Re: LLVM discussion

I think he wants to make some wrappers for C++, for instance a “sound” class to play sounds, like that found in BGT. Also other functions and classes, easier to use. He wants to have an editor, or something like this where users to write code using his classes and functions, after, that code to be compiled.

I think this is his thought.

Yes, this kind of classes would be useful for many users, I remember my first app in C++ with Wind32.dll, too many lines for a simple task, even just for a blank window.
Maybe some users will prefer to have a game in C++, if they would have a function like: “createMainWindow(“My Game”)”; a sound class with methods like: load()play(), playWait() etc.

If you do first these wrappers, we will test them with Visual C++ Express for instance, we want just to include your files and we will test all these classes and functions. Finally, the code will be compiled, of course, but just for now, let’s use an existing compiler, give use some useful classes for Audio games.

In future, a solution would be to create your editor for C++, where in menu to be found classes for audio games. After the code is written, the code can be compiled through command line, some commands sent by your editor.