Re: Seeking Blind or Visually Impaired Alpha Testers

Hi.
having tried the game on my macbook, I have to say, the game is good but, if the game could read the next piece of info to you after pressing enter. Instead of having to find the heading, read, then read the action you just took, It would be a lot better.

It is very accessible, so congrats for that. But I don't see how a windows user couldn't use the game. After all. It seems, to me, to be a webpage of headings and other things like that.
/edit/ It seems I wasn't listening when reading. I tried the game with voiceover on.  I think you're meant to turn it off.

/edit 2/
no, I'm wrong. You have to leave it on. I won't be trying this game again. not because it's bad, it's not. Mac users try it. It's very good. the reason I won't be trying it, is cause I am going to get rid of my macbook. The only downside is that it can be a bit slow when voiceover reads after you press enter and sometimes you need t o go back and review what is going on.

I'd say it's kind of like a mud but for web browsers. Again this is a very good game and I'd recommend checking it out.
/end edit/

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TriadCity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector