Re: frameworks to develop audiogames

Actually, Cython is a horrible thing for a certain type of application.  If you're using it only for speed and not to bind C code you're fine.  Otherwise, you *have* to use VS 2008 or VS 2010, which means that you cant' use all the latest features.  CFFI also has problems with Py2exe, at least if you're concerned about authorization.  Ctypes isn't hard, but it's pretty much the only option if you want it to work in all situations.  Which sucks a lot.  One of these days, I'll go fix CFFI so you can effectively close source; the info on the problem doesn't come from me, and it's not something I'm overly concerned about yet.
I'm also not specifically supporting Python.  There are languages which are intrinsically less powerful (for the human definition, not the mathematical one).  Python and C# are about equal as languages, but C# has some major accessibility issues with tools that MS really aught to fix.  There are other options that are equally good, and half of this comes down to the static vs. dynamic typing war, a conflict in which both sides are basically completely right.