Re: Itunes no longer accessible, please help

Hi Assault freak.

With itunes 12 I just couldn't find the playlists on my phone as I said. I went through the stupid trees but couldn't find anything, sinse it seems the sidebars from Itunes 11 that were used to switch between trees had vanished between versions.

as to importing as I said, I checked the Itunes folder after importing a cd and nada. to be honest I hate all this media library stuff anyway, especially sinse it seems to be linked to this modern convention of chucking as much crap at the screen as possible.

Well I've decided Itunes is more trouble than it is worth (and it isn't worth much), I'll look into buying a talking mp3 player sinse  that's all I wanted it for  anyway.

I'll still use the Iphone for games and phoning and such, but Apples stupid crap with media is just too much of a hassle.