Re: Itunes no longer accessible, please help

I understand the frustration. Like I said... I just am not sure why it seems to be giving so many problems when many of us are seemingly using it just fine. Maybe you're right from a few posts ago... and apple just has a hobby of seeing how much they can annoy you. It's a conspiracy!
smile
Good luck with the talking mp3 player... rockbox is useful, but can be a pain in and of itself... I remember using it a long time ago, and if it's the same as I remember, then there may be a lot of fiddling you have to do to get it to speak everything properly with use of .voice files and the like. But I could be wrong. It's been years since I used that custom firmware. I'll stick with itunes... as right now, it actually organizes my things pretty well if I tell it to show me albums. Playlists are working alright last I checked too.