Re: Learning iTunes.

LOL indeed Dark, you must be overjoyed!

I too have bought a Stream, in the hope that I will now actually be listening to half the stuff I have on a fairly regular basis. I can use iTunes/iOS apps, but I do clearly need to be freed from some of the torture of it. Unfortunately, RNIB Overdrive is not definitely supported, and nor are played CDs directly, or even digital talking book import, but I suppose you can use a computer for that if you really need them, or I'll see if I can use any of my external USB DVD-ROM devices.

You do still need iTunes for non-Apple content, though, despite the fact that iPhone is now more or less standalone. In other words, Audible without the Audible app, Podcasts, your own videos and music, PDF files and iBooks not bought from Apple, ringtones you've cut yourself. iTunes can also handle playlists, and various equaliser controls not directly accessible on the phone.