Re: I like the girl three desks backwards but I need advice

I can totally agree with CX2's advice. Take it slow and be open with her, tell you what you like about her and nothing more. Don't say "I love you," that's jumping to conclusions. Jumping to a conclusion like that will turn her off or may scare her out of a possible relationship.
I had the opposite experience as you did, Terminator. When I met my girlfriend, I was 18 and she was 16. God did I have a crush on her, and I know now that she felt the same toward me. She tried to hint at me, as did I, that we had a crush on each other, but neither of us wanted to openly admit it of course. We just simply drew to each other like magnets but didn't want to admit to the other that it was happening. We took it really slow after that, partly because we only see each other 3 or 4 times a year. That does slow things down. There are times I do miss her and have, well, fantasies. But that's for another topic entirely. Though it's not completely irrele vant, as fantasy about an attractive mate is very common at a young age, so long as it's not inappropriate or disturbing fantasies that could get you into serious trouble should you act on them. Nor should they completely take over your concentration when something vitally important is at hand, like passing on a final exam, for example.